(Redirected from .MD)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|TLD type||Country code top-level domain|
|Intended use||Entities connected with Moldova|
|Actual use||Very popular in Moldova, limited use by medical doctors|
|Registered domains||23,306 (2013-11-27)|
|Registration restrictions||Prohibited sites which contain sexual or pornographic content, advocate the use of terrorism, send or is associated with the sending of spam|
|Structure||Registrations are taken directly at the second level|
|Documents||Terms and conditions|
The price of domain registration is US$39 per year ($39 including VAT).
- .com.md – commercial entities
- .org.md – NGOs and not-for-profit organizations
- .info.md – (general) information
- .pro.md – (general) professional
- .gov.md – government
- .edu.md – education
- .din.md – social network for Moldovans
- Norbut, Mike (17 January 2005). "New company makes push for ".md" domain". American Medical News. Retrieved 2 February 2015.
- "nic.md (.MD Domain Registry)". nic.md. Retrieved 2013-11-27.
- ".com.md Domain Registry". host.md. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25. Retrieved 2013-11-27.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). nic.md
- IANA .md whois information
- .md domain registry
- .md WHOIS Server: whois.nic.md
- third-level domain registration
|This article related to the Republic of Moldova is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Internet domain name article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|