|Introduced||Application to ICANN by Mayor Boris Johnson. Approved by ICANN in June 2013.|
|TLD type||Generic top-level domain|
|Registry||Minds + Machines Group Limited|
|Intended use||London residents, institutions, and businesses|
|Documents||ICANN registry agreement|
.london is a top-level domain (TLD) for London, England. It was approved by ICANN as a city-level TLD on 7 June 2013. On 29 April 2014, the domain name went on sale for the first time. London and Partners, which promotes the city, said that .london would carry a premium because of its exclusivity.
- .uk – ccTLD for the United Kingdom
- .cymru – GeoTLD for Wales
- .scot – GeoTLDfor Scotland
- .wales – GeoTLD for Wales
- ".London FAQs". Retrieved 27 October 2018.
- "London gets go ahead for new '.london' internet domain - London & Partners". Archived from the original on 2013-07-06. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- ".london web domain name goes on sale for first time". BBC News. 29 April 2014.
|This Internet domain name article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|