|Introduced||20 August 1997|
|TLD type||Country code top-level domain|
|Intended use||Entities connected with Saint Pierre and Miquelon|
|Actual use||Sees rare use, most of which is not related to Saint Pierre and Miquelon|
|Registration restrictions||Registrant must reside in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland|
Domains must be 3 characters or over
|Structure||Registrations are made at second level|
|Registry website||nic.pm (redirects to afnic.fr)|
As of June 2021, there are more than 7000 registered .pm domains.
British Domain Holders Post-Brexit
Since 1 January 2021, British citizens have not been able to register .pm domains. However, as AFNIC is unable to apply policies retroactively, it is allowing all registrations pre-Brexit to continue, with renewal permitted.
- Internet in Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Internet in France
- ISO 3166-2:PM
- .fr –ccTLD for the Republic of France
- .eu –ccTLD for the European Union
- "Registration rules for French extensions, section 5.1 (Eligibility of the holder of a domain name)" (PDF). AFNIC. 2011-12-06. Retrieved 2017-08-16.
- "IANA — .pm Domain Delegation Data". www.iana.org. Retrieved 2021-06-17.
- "TLDs for French overseas collectivities French overseas Top-Level Domain names". Afnic. Retrieved 2021-06-17.
- "Country info". afnic.fr. Retrieved 2021-06-27.
- "What are the registration requirements for registering a .PM domain?". Domains Help Center. Retrieved 2021-02-27.