Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Introduced||22 March 2000|
|TLD type||Country code top-level domain|
|Intended use||Entities connected with:|
|Registration restrictions||2nd-level registrations unrestricted; 3rd-level registrations may have limitations based on which 2nd-level domain they are within|
|Structure||May register at second level or beneath generic 2nd-level categories at 3rd level|
|Documents||IANA reports: Delegation (2000), Redelegation (2004); ICANN MoU|
|Dispute policies||DRS Policy|
Registrations are processed by certified registrars.
Second level domains
Registrations can be made at the second-level as well as at several third-level domain names:
- .ps: open to anyone (not required to be Palestinian)
- com.ps, net.ps, org.ps: unrestricted
- edu.ps: Educational institutions.
- gov.ps: institutions of the PNA and government.
- sch.ps: Palestinian schools
- "IANA — .ps Domain Delegation Data". www.iana.org.
- "IANA — Report on the Delegation ofفلسطين. ("Falasteen") representing the Occupied Palestinian Territory in Arabic".
- "PNINA Registration Policies and Procedures for Registering Domains under the .ps ccTLD". The Palestinian National Internet Naming Authority. Retrieved 2020-04-21.
- "How to register a .PS domain?". The Palestinian National Internet Naming Authority. Retrieved 2020-04-21.
Anyone, Palestinians and non-Palestinians, from businesses to organizations to individuals, can register a .ps domain name
- "Central Authentication Service (CAS)". University of Maryland.