|Registered domains||359,000 sites (January 2018)|
.wtf is a generic top-level domain run by Donuts. In June 2012, Ryan Singel of Wired predicted that the .wtf domain would not be applied by anyone. The Saudi Arabian government objected to this domain, along with other new domain applications, in August 2012.
- reported by a leading search engine https://www.google.com/search?&q=site%3A.wtf
- "Donuts and Domain Names : Donuts Inc".
- ".WTF? — 20 NEW TOP-LEVEL DOMAIN NAMES THAT SHOULD EXIST, BUT NEVER WILL". Wired.
- "Saudi Arabia Apparently Objects to .Catholic, .Gay, .Bible, and 28 More Proposed New Top-Level Domains". Slate.
- "Saudi Arabia objects to .gay and .islam domain names". CNN.
|This Internet domain name article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|