Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Registered domains||359,000 sites (January 2018)|
.wtf is a generic top-level domain (gTLD) run by Donuts, a gTLD registry. In June 2012, Ryan Singel of Wired predicted no one would ever set up the .wtf domain. Since then, hundreds of thousands of applicants have received approval.
- reported by a leading search engine https://www.google.com/search?&q=site%3A.wtf
- "Donuts and Domain Names : Donuts Inc".
- ".WTF? — 20 NEW TOP-LEVEL DOMAIN NAMES THAT SHOULD EXIST, BUT NEVER WILL". Wired.
- "Saudi Arabia Apparently Objects to .Catholic, .Gay, .Bible, and 28 More Proposed New Top-Level Domains". Slate.
- "Saudi Arabia objects to .gay and .islam domain names". CNN.
|This Internet domain name article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|