From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up 0-0 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
0-0 or O-O may refer to:
- Emoticon for a person who wears glasses
- An informal instruction to watch the conductor of an orchestra, seen in orchestral parts
- Kingside castling in chess notation
- Nothing from Nothing, songs
- Object Oriented Programming, a style of modern computer programming
- The win-loss record for a team before the first game of the season
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.