|Birth name||Raymond Tijssen|
|Also known as||T3TSUO 303, GDPRDX, Mziah,|
|Genres||Acid techno, techno, deep house, trip hop, ambient|
|Instruments||Synthesizer, drum machine, drums, percussion, bass guitar, guitar|
0010x0010 is a Dutch-born audiovisual artist, currently living in Los Angeles.
In his early years, being inspired by underground techno, he released a series of vinyl records under various pseudonyms (only one using his real name) and he performed live acid techno sets at underground parties such as Acid Rain at Amsterdam Graansilo. During the recording sessions for one of the tracks he produced for ex Soul II Soul and The Shamen singer Victoria Wilson James's album on Sony Music, it was suggested that he audition for the "De Bende van Venlo", a theatre piece based on a true crime story. He was cast in one of the lead roles and performed over thirty European shows.
After the theatre experience, Universal / Island Records won the label-bidding and signed him as an artist and producer.He released one single and one video before he left the label due to creative differences and moved from London to Los Angeles to work on his art, film, photography and editing  career. He took a break from that to release the track LA Mellow (as D'ray), a collaboration with Dutch Dj, producer Gregor Salto. Ultimate Miami 2, the album with LA Mellow and music by artists like Wiwek, Chocolate Puma and Sidney Samson reached No. 6 at Beatport's House top 100. In late 2015, he finished working as the visual supervisor of a documentary about Russian director Andrei Tarkovsky based on his diaries Time within Time, starring Tonino Guerra. In 2016, he released two EPs (as 0010x0010 and T3TSUO 303) on his Generation Acid label which both landed in the Beatport Techno Top 100 charts. The May 2017 released acid techno album |||Ø|||  made it to the techno and house top 10 charts on both Beatport  and Juno Records.
- "Victoria Wilson-James - Colorfields". Discogs. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- "De bende van Venlo - Stichting Theaterwerkplaats Limburg Het Kruis van Bourgondië - 1997-07-04 - TheaterEncyclopedie". theaterencyclopedie.nl. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- "Vooral sfeer en spektakel in stuk De Bende van Venlo". nrc.nl. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- "Toneelstuk over Bende van Venlo begint met rap 'Gewetenloze killers, een gruwelijke afslachting' – Binnenland – de Volkskrant".
- "De Bende van Venlo zit vol met gemiste kansen – Theater – de Volkskrant".
- Renninger, Bryce J. "In the Works: New Doc from "Paris is Burning" Director, Sundance's "Pariah," Chicago Mob Boss & More - IndieWire". www.indiewire.com. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- Mahin, Julien. "D'RAY – Beatport Top Tracker".
- "Interview with Dutch filmmaker mZiah – Asiance Magazine".
- "Tarkovsky: Time Within Time". 1 January 2000 – via IMDb.
- "Among the Tarkovsky Fanatics at an Underground Retrospective in Berlin – VICE – United States". 18 August 2015.
- Mahin, Julien. "Generation Acid – Beatport Top Tracker".