Jump to navigation Jump to search
0A (zero A) or 0-A may refer to:
- 0A, IATA code for Amber Air
- 0x0A, hexadecimal octet corresponding to ASCII line feed control character
- 0-ary (or nullary or point-free), when a function or operation takes zero operands; see Arity
- 0-age main sequence, or ZAMS, a main sequence stage in astronomy's Hertzsprung–Russell diagram
- 0 allomorph, also null allomorph, a special kind of allomorph in morphology which has the form of a null morpheme
- 0 address arithmetic, zero address arithmetic, a computer architecture feature where assignment to a physical address space is deferred until programming statement execution time
- 0 air, or zero air, an air purifier result that contains less than 0.1 ppm total hydrocarbons
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.