From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0R (zero R) or 0-R may refer to:
- 0r, an object with a radius of zero
- 0-rated supply, or Zero-rated supply, items that are not charged a tax on their input supplies
- 0 risk bias, or Zero-risk bias, irrationally valuing complete elimination of a risk, to a reduction in a greater risk
- 0r, a Zero rupee note
- 0 reference pulse, or Zero reference pulse an artificially produced pulse in a television receiver
- zero ohm(Ω) (electric) resistance for representing a Resistor component with zero ohm in electronic circuit board design diagram document. For more see Zero-ohm link.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.