(Redirected from 1% rule)Jump to navigation Jump to search
One percent (or 1%) or One percenter may refer to:
Groups of people
- The wealthiest 1% of people in the United States, from the Occupy Movement's slogan, "We are the 99%"
- One percenter (motorcycle), a member of an outlaw motorcycle club derived from the statement "99% of motorcyclists are law-abiding citizens"
- 1%Club, a non profit group using the Internet to help those in developing countries
Film and television
- 1% (film), a 2017 Australian film
- "1%" (South Park), an episode of South Park
- The One Percent (film), a 2006 documentary about the growing wealth gap in America
- "1%" (song), a 2013 song by Japanese idol Tomomi Itano
- "1%", a 1987 song by Jane's Addiction from the album Jane's Addiction
- "1%", a 2018 song by Kiiara
- "1%", a 2019 song by Oscar Scheller featuring Lily Allen
- "One Percent", a 2012 song by Rich White Ladies
- "One Percent", a song by Gorillaz from their 2018 album The Now Now
- 1% rule (Internet culture), a rule of thumb pertaining to participation in an internet community
- 1% rule (aviation medicine), a risk threshold for medical incapacitation
- 1% milk, a grade of milk containing 1% butterfat
- One percenter (Australian rules football), various small actions in the game that help the team win
- One Percent for the Planet, an international organization
- The One Percent Doctrine, a nonfiction book by Ron Suskind
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title One percent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.