(Redirected from 1% rule)Jump to navigation Jump to search
One percent (or 1%) may refer to:
Groups of people
- Randy Benedict, an unconvicted purveyor of custom pharmaceuticals
- The wealthiest 1% of people in the United States, from the Occupy Movement's slogan, "We are the 99%"
- One percenter (motorcycle), a member of an outlaw motorcycle club derived from the statement "99% of motorcyclists are law-abiding citizens"
- One Percent for the Planet, an international organization
- 1%Club, a non profit group using the Internet to help those in developing countries
- The One Percent (film), a 2006 documentary about the growing wealth gap in America
- The One Percent Doctrine, a nonfiction book by Ron Suskind
- 1% of Anything, a South Korean TV drama
- "1%" (South Park), an episode of South Park
- "1%" (song), a 2013 song by Japanese idol Tomomi Itano
- "One Percent", a song by Gorillaz from their 2018 album The Now Now.
- 1% (film), a 2017 Australian film
- 1% rule (Internet culture), describing levels of contribution in online forums
- 1% rule (aviation medicine), a risk threshold for medical incapacitation
- 1% rule (real estate), a general rule indicating whether or not it is good to invest in a rental property
- 1% milk, a grade of the milk containing 1% butterfat
- One percenter (Australian rules football), various small actions in the game that help the team win
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title One percent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.