|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||7 AD 8 AD 9 AD – 10 AD – 11 AD 12 AD 13 AD|
|10 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||763|
|Chinese calendar||己巳年 (Earth Snake)
2706 or 2646
— to —
庚午年 (Metal Horse)
2707 or 2647
|Coptic calendar||−274 – −273|
|- Vikram Samvat||66–67|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3111–3112|
|Iranian calendar||612 BP – 611 BP|
|Islamic calendar||631 BH – 630 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1902 before ROC
|Seleucid era||321/322 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||552–553|
Year 10 (X) was a common year starting on Wednesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, throughout the Roman Empire it was known as the year of the consulship of Dolabella and Silanus (or, less frequently, year 763 ab urbe condita). The denomination 10 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for counting years.
- Differentiation of localized Teutonic tribes of the Irminones.
- Publius Cornelius Dolabella is a Roman consul.
- Illyria is divided into Pannonia and Dalmatia.
- Senatus consultum Silanianum is adopted.
- The Greek dynasty in Bactria is brought to an end.
- The usurper Wang Mang (who rules during a brief interregnum known as the Xin Dynasty) outlaws the private purchase and use of crossbows. Despite this, Liu Xiu, the later Emperor Guangwu of Han, buys crossbows in the winter of 22 to aid the rebellion of his brother Liu Yan (styled Bosheng) and Li Tong.
- Ovid completes Tristia (the "Sorrows", 5 books) and Epistulae ex Ponto (Letters from the Black Sea, 4 books) describing the sadness of banishment.