100 Days to Heaven
|100 Days to Heaven|
|Genre||Drama, Comedy, Fantasy|
|Written by||Shugo Praico
|Directed by||Malou Sevilla
Jodi Sta. Maria
|Opening theme||"Mahiwaga" by Fatima Soriano with Mandaluyong Children's Choir|
|Ending theme||"Mahiwaga" by Angeline Quinto|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Filipino, English|
|No. of episodes||140|
|Executive producer(s)||Maya Manuel-Aralar|
|Running time||30-45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Dreamscape Entertainment TV|
|Picture format||NTSC (480i)|
|Original release||August 9– November 18, 2011|
100 Days to Heaven is a Philippine drama comedy television show previously airing on ABS-CBN starring Coney Reyes and Xyriel Manabat. This is Coney Reyes' first lead role after having already portrayed supporting roles in teleseryes such as Sa Puso Ko Iingatan Ka, Ysabella and Rubi. It aired from August 9, 2011 to November 18, 2011
Anna Manalastas (Coney Reyes) is the owner of a toy company she inherited from her father who died when she was in her teens. In the past, she was a smart and talented little girl who never saw her mother. Her father who threatens her whenever she tries to impress him, although the actions of her father were out of discipline. She got pregnant later in her life, and for this her father got very mad.
After giving birth, Anna gave her daughter away since she didn't think she could adequately raise the child and provide proper love and support for her. She then grows up to be mean, selfish, obnoxious and greedy due to her troubled past. Later on she died in a car accident which was planned by a couple, old employees, Bobby and Miranda. As she was going to be sent to hell, Tagabantay, the gatekeeper of heaven, gives her a second chance. She gets a chance to live again and make amends with those whom she wronged while still alive, but as a child, and for only 100 days.
Cast and characters
- Coney Reyes as Anna Manalastas - The obnoxious, greedy, heartless, distrustful and dictator complex former owner of the Toy Company. After her death, Tagabantay tells her that she cannot enter heaven because of all the bad things she did in her life. Fortunately, Tagabantay gives her a second chance to correct her past mistakes by returning to Earth in her childhood form. Once she's back on Earth, she meets Kevin, a young boy who has a sister, Sophia who is her daughter. With the help of Sophia Delgado and her family, she must find all the people she hurt and correct what she's done in her past life. Over time, she'll learn to feel love and life values she hadn't known before.
- Xyriel Manabat as young Anna Manalastas - Although she became a kid, she retains her character, but learns to change for the good.
- Jodi Sta. Maria as Sophia Delgado - She agrees to help Anna by having a false identity and work at the Toy Company. Over the days, she'll learn to know Anna Manalastas and be her best friend. Little does she know that she is the multi-million heiress to her biological mother's inheritance. She will eventually learn who her biological mother is and if she's willing to accept her inheritance her biological mother's company.
- Joel Torre as Andres Delgado - Andres is a very loving father to Sophia and Kevin. Despite his handicap, he still works to earn a living to help augment their daily needs.
- Dominic Ochoa as Bobby Ramirez - Bobby is the assistant of Anna in the Toy Company. He was a former carrier of goods. He planned to kill Anna to own the Toy Company by means of explosion of Anna's car vehicle. Then, a day comes when before he died, he seeks forgiveness to Anna then when he died, he entered heaven. Anna met him in the ending part of the series.
- Smokey Manaloto as Bruce Lim -Bruce is one of the kind hearted and bubly Sophia's street cousin, together with Jopet. Later on he died because Miranda killed him.
- Valerie Concepcion as Miranda Salviejo-Ramirez - Bobby's wife and the one believed to be behind Anna's death.
- Rafael Rosell as Bartolome "Bart" Ramirez Jr. - He is the younger brother of Bobby. Bobby stood as Bart's foster father when their parents died. Bobby is his idol. All his life, he has been following what Bobby wants. Even if he loves music, he still chose to work for Anna because Bobby put him there as a midlevel manager. However, Anna thinks that Bart is worthless as a manager in her company.
- Jewel Mische as Jessica Cruz - Jessica is the fiancé of Bart in the series. She plans to marry Bart but failed due to Bart loved Sophia instead. Then, she planned to kill Sophia so that Bart could marry her.
- Emmanuelle Vera as Yanie Ramirez - Yanie is a sweet beautiful girl in the series. She was the youngest of the Ramirez children and is in love with Jopet.
- Neil Coleta as Jopet Lim - Jopet is one of Sophia's street smart cousins. Together with Bruce, they are Sophia's accomplices in her scams.
- Louise Abuel as Kevin Delgado - Kevin is a very active kid. He is full of hope, which he shares with the people around him. At a young age, he already knows that his time on earth may come sooner than expected. This is the reason why he is looking for a man who will love and take care of Sophia.
- Rustica Carpio as Lola Kayang Lim
- Noel Trinidad as Tagabantay
- Mark Gil as Norman Manalastas
- Shaina Magdayao as Teen Anna Manalastas
- Felix Roco as Teen Rene Mosqueda
- Pokwang as Digna Amparo
- Melai Cantiveros as Girlie
- Jason Abalos as Brando Rivero
- Vice Ganda as August
- Chinggoy Alonzo as Mr. Villanueva
- Empress Schuck as Gina Bernardo
- Ron Morales as Baldo Enriquez
- Gloria Romero as Lola Pilar
- Joonee Gamboa as Ricardo "Carding" Torres
- Lui Manansala as Brenda
- Sam Milby as Ruel Villanueva
- Xian Lim as Jojo Villanueva
- Matt Evans as Paul
- Maricar Reyes as Emerald Capistrano
- Ricardo Cepeda as Julio Capistrano
- Abby Bautista as Young Emerald Caspitrano
- Celine Lim as Pre-teen Emerald Capistrano
- Tirso Cruz III as Rene Mosqueda
- Eda Nolan as Teen Carmen Mosqueda
- Liz Alindogan as Carmen Mosqueda
- Cherry Pie Picache as Myrna Soledad
- Cheska Billiones as Claire
- Jelo Eschaluce as Bryan
- Veronica Louise Bernardo as Margaret
- Yda Yaneza as Ibyang
- Gloria Diaz as Dolores Bustamante
- Rica Peralejo as Rachel Bustamante
- Vhong Navarro as Elpidio "Pido" Abucay
- Ogie Escanilla as Onin Abucay
- Khaycee Aboloc as Katkat Abucay
- Lui Villaluz as Marjorie
- Christopher De Leon as Ronaldo Quinio
- Albie Casiño as Reggie Quinio
- Carlo Lacana as Young Reggie
- Angel Jacob as Dorothy
- Racquel Villavicencio as Minda
- Aria Clemente as Cielo
- William Lorenzo as Fidel
- Yayo Aguila as Teresita Delgado
- Jayson Gainza as Eloy
- Tess Antonio as Minerva
- Ivan Dorschner as Teen Bart Ramirez
- Bugoy Carino as Tikoy
- Agot Isidro as Diana
- Enrique Gil as Teen Bobby
- Vangie Martelle as Teen Miranda
- Albert Martinez as Tagabantay (a postman)
- Franco Daza as Dexter Alarcon
- Kiray Celis as Young Girlie
- Judy Ann Santos as Tagabantay (a chef)
- John Lloyd Cruz as Jack De Guzman
- Dante Rivero as General Salazar
- Gerard Pizarras as Joey Salazar
- KC Concepcion as Tagabantay (a streetsweeper)
- Paulo Avelino as Teddy Ledesma
- Philip Salvador as Walter Ledesma
- Jericho Rosales as Tagabantay (a security guard)
- Angelica Panganiban as Claire (prison inmate with Sophia)
- Tetchie Agbayani as Claire's Mother
- Ronaldo Valdez as Attorney Galileo "Leo" Fonacier
- Piolo Pascual as Dr. Ivan Carlos
- Dimples Romana as Angela Carlos
- Angel Locsin as Tagabantay (a nurse)
- Susan Roces as Amelita Manalastas Salvador (Anna and Cecille's mother & Sophia's grandmother)
- Eddie Gutierrez as Mr. Salvador
- Rita Avila as Cecille Salvador
- Anne Curtis as Tagabantay (a protester)
- Richard Gomez as Tagabantay (an ice cream vendor)
- Vilma Santos as Tagabantay (a memorial park official)
- Pen Medina as Tagasundo
- Jake Cuenca as Young Tagasundo
- Coco Martin as Young Tagabantay
100 Days premiered with a 32.1% rating based on Kantar Media Ratings. Since then, the show has been a constant top-rater on its timeslot. On its series finale, the show garnered an impressive 38.7%. According to a survey done by Kantar Media Data, 100 Days, along with fellow ABS-CBN show, Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin, was the most watched program for the third quarter of 2011. 
Awards and nominations
|2011||ASAP Pop Viewers' Choice Awards||Pop Kapamilya TV Show||100 Days to Heaven||Won|
|Pop Kapamilya TV Character||Coney Reyes and Xyriel Manabat as Anna Manalastalas||Nominated|
|Golden Screen TV Awards||Outstanding Original Drama Series||100 Days to Heaven||Nominated|
|Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Drama Series||Xyriel Manabat||Nominated|
|2012||8th USTv Student's Choice Awards||Best Actress in a Daily Local Soap Opera||Xyriel Manabat||Won|
|Best Supporting Actress in a Daily Local Soap Opera||Jodi Sta. Maria||Won|
|Best Daily Local Soap Opera||100 Days to Heaven||Won|
|10th Gawad TANGLAW for Television||Best Performance by an Actress||Xyriel Manabat||Won|
|Best Drama Series||100 Days to Heaven||Won|
|26th PMPC Star Awards For Television||Best Child Performer||Xyriel Manabat||Won|
|43rd GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Awards||Most Popular Male Child Performer||Bugoy Carino||Won|
|Most Popular Female Child Performer||Xyriel Manabat||Won|
|Most Popular TV Program Drama Series||100 Days to Heaven||Won|
- PEP.ph. "Coney Reyes considers 100 Days To Heaven an "answered prayer"". Pep.ph. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- PEP.ph. "Kantar Media-TNS National Household Ratings (Nov. 18-21): 100 Days To Heaven and Budoy top weekday primetime; Ikaw Ay Pag-ibig debuts strongly | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". PEP.ph. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- PEP.ph. "100 Days to Heaven and Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin are most watched TV programs nationwide, according to Kantar Media data | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". PEP.ph. Retrieved 2012-07-04.
- PEP.ph. "http://www.pep.ph/news/31660/Golden-Screen-TV-Awards-nominees-bared". Pep.ph. Retrieved 2012-07-04. External link in
- ABS-CBN wins big at USTv awards
- 10th Gawad TANGLAW names 11 celebrities as Pinaka Kapuri-puring Artista ng Dekada via PEP.ph
-  via PEP.ph
- "Vice Ganda named Phenomenal Box-Office Star; Derek Ramsay is Box-Office King while Anne Curtis and Cristine Reyes share Box-Office Queen title". Pep.ph. Retrieved 2014-05-20.