100 First Plaza
|100 First Plaza|
|Alternative names||Delta Dental Tower|
|Location||100 First Street|
San Francisco, California
|Owner||Kilroy Realty Corporation|
|Management||Kilroy Realty Corporation|
|Antenna spire||136.25 m (447.0 ft)|
|Roof||116 m (381 ft)|
|Floor area||450,200 sq ft (41,820 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Barker Patrinely Group LLC|
|Main contractor||Swinerton & Walberg|
100 First Plaza (also known as the Delta Dental Tower) is a 27-story, 136 m (446 ft) high-rise office building located at 100 First Street in the Financial District of San Francisco, California. Construction of the building was completed in 1988. It is the 30th-tallest building in the city. Skidmore, Owings & Merrill served as the design architects for the 100 First Plaza development that was designed with several setbacks, along with a grooved and faceted façade, and contains several rooftop curtain walls, and a notable 19 m (62 ft) spire.
- "100 First Plaza". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- 100 First Plaza at Emporis
- "100 First Plaza". SkyscraperPage.
- 100 First Plaza at Structurae
- "Tallest Buildings in San Francisco". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. May 2009. Retrieved 1 September 2010.
- "Sonnenblick-Goldman Company Arranges Sale of 100 First Plaza In San Francisco, California" (Press release). Nick Derasmo, Cushman & Wakefield. 1 June 2000. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "Exclusive: AppsFlyer Raises $56 Million" (Press release). Mitchell Gray. 17 Jan 2017. Retrieved 10 August 2012.