100 miles is a 2007 United Arab Emirates comedy short thriller crime film written and directed by Mustafa Abbas and starring Abbas, Mahmood Arjumand, Kurt Neyberg, and Salma Othman. Considered Abbass' seventh film, The film won 'Best Non-Documentary' at the 2007 Emirates Film Competition and was screened at the Dubai International Film Festival in 2008 as part of the 'Emirati Voices' category.
This article needs a plot summary. (June 2018)
- Mustafa Abbas as Shane
- Mahmood Arjumand as Miles McManus Jr.
- Kurt Neyberg as Mr. Clemens
- Salma Othman as Annabelle James
- Mohammed Rabi as Ted Garcia
- Qais Rabi as Jonathan Rivers
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (June 2012)
- Crane, Kelly (April 13, 2009). "Out in the rain: Mustafa Abbas". Gulf News. Archived from the original on 2013-12-03. Retrieved June 17, 2012.
- Chaudhary,, Shuchitra (January 27, 2012). "Emirati filmmaker is making the cut". Gulf News. Retrieved June 17, 2012.
- Bazaar staff (April 2012). "When film defines life". Bazaar Magazine. Retrieved June 17, 2012.
- Ross, Matt (April 5, 2012). "Mustafa Abbas Debuts First Feature at GFF". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on 2013-12-02. Retrieved June 17, 2012.
- "A Night of Emirati Short Films". The Third Line. Archived from the original on 2013-02-04. Retrieved June 17, 2012.
- Chubb, Laura (May 11, 2009). "Mustafa Abbas". Time Out Dubai. Retrieved June 17, 2012.