From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
100 points is a term that holds differing significance in various sports. The following are some of the distinctions this phrase may refer to:
- List of basketball players who have scored 100 points in a single game, a rare achievement
- Wilt Chamberlain's 100-point game, the only occurrence of a 100-point game in the National Basketball Association (NBA)
- List of 100-point games in college football, American college football
- List of NHL players with 100-point seasons, National Hockey League (NHL)
- Century break, refers to scoring 100 points or more within one turn at the table, without missing a shot, in the game of snooker
- 100 point check, an outcome of the Australian Commonwealth Government's desire to limit opportunities for individuals and companies to hide financial transaction fraud
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 100 points.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.