|Type||Isotonic sports drink|
|Manufacturer||Fraser & Neave Limited (F&N)|
|Country of origin||Malaysia and Singapore|
100PLUS (often pronounced as "hundred plus") is a brand of isotonic sports drink manufactured by Fraser and Neave Limited, a global food and beverage conglomerate headquartered in Singapore. It was created and launched in 1983 in both Malaysia and Singapore with the name commemorates 100 years of Fraser and Neave in Asia.
100PLUS is popular in both Malaysia and Singapore. It has been consistently voted the number one isotonic drink brand in Malaysia in various surveys since its introduction in 1983. One of its main competitors in Singapore is H-TWO-O, which is manufactured by Yeo Hiap Seng.
Four flavours are available– original, Tangy Tangerine, Lemon Lime, Berries and Active. In 2011, a non-carbonated version called 100PLUS Edge was introduced before another one in 2017 called 100PLUS Active.
100PLUS is sold in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Myanmar, Canada, Papua New Guinea, Maldives, India, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and South Africa. In Canada, 100PLUS is sold at T&T Supermarkets in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. The authorised distributor for Canada is Palm Resources Inc. It is sometimes available in other parts of the world, such as Australia and the United Kingdom, typically in Asian-speciality stores.
100PLUS is the only drink endorsed by the National Sports Council of Malaysia. Its brand ambassador is Lee Chong Wei, a Malaysian Olympic silver medallist in badminton. Other athletes sponsored by 100Plus include Malaysian sprinter Khairul Hafiz Jantan and Singaporean marathoner Mok Ying Ren. From 2016, 100PLUS is the title sponsor of Malaysia's second-tier football competition, the Malaysia Premier League as well become synonymously known as the sponsor for various Malaysian sports. 100PLUS also sponsors the 2017 Southeast Asian Games and 2017 ASEAN Para Games, which were held in Kuala Lumpur. In 2018, 100PLUS become one of the official partners sponsor of 2018 AFF Championship, the Southeast Asian regional football championship tournament.
100PLUS contains carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium phosphate, flavourings, sodium benzoate and calcium phosphate. It contains ingredients like sodium, minerals and electrolytes which is similar to that in the human body to help maintain the body's pH level.
- "Introduction". 100plus Malaysia. Archived from the original on 21 January 2019. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
100PLUS was launched in Malaysia in 1983.
- "Brand Mission". 100plus Singapore. Archived from the original on 21 January 2019. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
Created in 1983 to commemorate 100 years of Fraser & Neave in Asia.
- "100PLUS and Coca-Cola to be sold on AirAsia flights". The Star. 26 January 2010. Archived from the original on 28 January 2010. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- Tan Heng Hong (5 May 2017). "New 100Plus Active non-carbonated isotonic drink launched". Minime Insights. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- Joy Lee; Brian Moh (16 November 2013). "F&N, already famous brand not resting on its laurels". The Star. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- Seung Ho Park; Gerardo R. Ungson; Andrew Cosgrove (17 December 2015). Scaling the Tail: Managing Profitable Growth in Emerging Markets. Springer. pp. 91–. ISBN 978-1-137-53859-8.
- "Chong Wei hopes to inspire". The Malay Mail. 12 April 2010. Archived from the original on 28 June 2011. Retrieved 5 October 2012.
Chong Wei, the 100PLUS brand ambassador.
- "100PLUS Renews Contract With Chong Wei". Fraser and Neave. 9 December 2018. Archived from the original on 21 January 2019. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- Mohd Khairie Khalid (5 August 2017). "KL2017: Khairul Hafiz duta baharu 100Plus" [KL2017: Khairul Hafiz 100Plus new envoy] (in Malay). Berita Harian. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- Lester Wong (7 July 2017). "Mok appointed brand ambassador for 100Plus". The Straits Times. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- "Future stars in action at this week's 100PLUS National Junior Circuit Grand Finals". Fraser and Neave. 6 July 2018. Archived from the original on 21 January 2019. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
100PLUS, a Silver Sponsor for Kuala Lumpur 2017 SEA Games and Para Games, is synonymous with supporting sports in the country. Apart from BAM, 100PLUS also supports the Football Association of Malaysia. 100PLUS is also the title sponsor for the 100PLUS Premier League and the Official Isotonic beverage for the Malaysian Football League.
- "100PLUS as official hydration partner of AFF Suzuki Cup 2018". ASEAN Football Federation. 2 October 2018. Retrieved 21 January 2019.
- "100PLUS and Coca-Cola to be sold on AirAsia flights". The Star. 26 January 2010. Archived from the original on 28 January 2010. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- Wai Yee Hong. "F&N - 100 PLUS Isotonic Drink (健康飲品) - Wai Yee Hong". Shop Waiyee Hong. Retrieved 5 March 2018.
- Jessie Lim (2 June 2018). "New formula for 100PLUS Reduced Sugar isotonic drink". Star2.com. Retrieved 21 January 2019.