This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Isotonic Sports Drink|
|Manufacturer||Fraser & Neave Limited (F&N)|
|Country of origin||Malaysia|
100PLUS (often pronounced as "hundred plus") is a brand of isotonic sports drink manufactured by Fraser and Neave Limited, a global food and beverage conglomerate headquartered in Singapore. It was created in 1983 and the name commemorates 100 years of Fraser and Neave in Asia. 
100PLUS is popular in Malaysia and Singapore. It has been consistently voted the number one isotonic drink brand in Malaysia in various surveys since its introduction in 1983. One of its main competitors in Singapore is H-TWO-O, which is manufactured by Yeo Hiap Seng.
Four flavours are available– original, Tangy Tangerine, Lemon Lime, Berries and Active. In 2011, a non-carbonated version called 100PLUS Edge was introduced.
100PLUS is sold in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Myanmar, Canada, Papua New Guinea, Maldives, India, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and South Africa. In Canada, 100PLUS is sold at T&T Supermarkets in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario. The authorised distributor for Canada is Palm Resources Inc. It is sometimes available in other parts of the world, such as Australia and the United Kingdom, typically in Asian-speciality stores.
100PLUS is the only drink endorsed by the National Sports Council of Malaysia. Its brand ambassador is Lee Chong Wei, a Malaysian Olympic silver medallist in badminton. Other athletes sponsored by 100Plus include Malaysian sprinter Khairul Hafiz Jantan and Singaporean marathoner Mok Ying Ren. 100Plus also sponsors the 2017 Southeast Asian Games, which were held in Kuala Lumpur. From 2016, 100Plus is the title sponsor of Malaysia's second-tier football competition, the Malaysia Premier League.
100Plus contains carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium phosphate, flavourings, sodium benzoate, calcium phosphate. 
- "100PLUS". 100plus.com.sg. Retrieved 22 May 2017.
- "Malaysia Business & Finance News, Stock Updates | The Star Online". Biz.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-09-30. Retrieved 2012-10-05.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-06-28. Retrieved 2012-10-05.
- "Malaysia Business & Finance News, Stock Updates - The Star Online". Thestar.com.my. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- "100PLUS and Coca-Cola to be sold on AirAsia flights - Business News | The Star Online". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 2018-07-14.
- Hong, Wai Yee. "F&N - 100 PLUS Isotonic Drink (健康飲品) - Wai Yee Hong". shop.waiyeehong.com. Retrieved 2018-03-05.