1020s in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|1010s . 1020s in architecture . 1030s|
- 1021 - Church of the Quedlinburg Abbey, Holy Roman Empire built (begun c. 997).
- 1022 - Monastery of Sant Pere de Rodes, Catalonia consecrated.
- About 1023
- About 1025 - City of Gangaikonda Cholapuram founded as a capital of the Chola Empire.
- 1026 – Pomposa Abbey near Ferrara, Italy completed (except the campanile finished in 1063).
- 1029 - Construction of Sant Vicenç de Cardonia, Catalonia begun.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|