1050s in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|1040s . 1050s in architecture . 1060s|
- c. 1050 – West Mebon built in Angkor.
- c. 1050– Construction of Église Notre-Dame de l'Assomption, Rouffach, begins.
- 1050 – Construction of Basilica of Sant'Abbondio in Como, Lombardy begins.
- 1050 – Bernay Abbey, Normandy completed.
- 1053 – Varadharaja Perumal Temple of Kanchipuram in India (Chola Empire) built.
- 1053 – Phoenix Hall of the Byōdō-in in Heian-kyō, Japan built.
- 1055 – Liaodi Pagoda (料敵塔), Hebei, China is completed
- 1056 – Sakyamuni Pagoda of Fogong Temple (佛宫寺释迦塔), Shanxi, China is completed
- 1057 – Church of Monastery of San Salvador of Leyre, Navarra consecrated.
- 1057 – Near Caves (Pechersk Lavra) founded.
- 1059 – Abbaye aux Dames, Caen founded.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|