105th Brigade (United Kingdom)
|105th Brigade (United Kingdom)|
|Active||World War I|
|Part of||35th Division (United Kingdom)|
The 105th Brigade was a formation of the British Army during the First World War. It was raised as part of the new army also known as Kitchener's Army and assigned to the 32nd Division. The brigade served on the Western Front.
The infantry battalions did not all serve at once, but all were assigned to the brigade during the war.
- 15th Battalion, Cheshire Regiment (1st Birkenhead)
- 16th Battalion, Cheshire Regiment (2nd Birkenhead)
- 14th Battalion, Gloucestershire Regiment (West of England)
- 15th Battalion, Sherwood Foresters (Nottingham)
- 4th Battalion, North Staffordshire Regiment
- 1/7th Battalion, Cheshire Regiment
- 105th Machine Gun Company
- 105th Trench Mortar Battery