Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|1067 by topic|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||1820|
|Balinese saka calendar||988–989|
|English Regnal year||1 Will. 1 – 2 Will. 1|
|Chinese calendar||丙午年 (Fire Horse)|
3763 or 3703
— to —
丁未年 (Fire Goat)
3764 or 3704
|- Vikram Samvat||1123–1124|
|- Shaka Samvat||988–989|
|- Kali Yuga||4167–4168|
|Japanese calendar||Jiryaku 3|
|Minguo calendar||845 before ROC|
|Seleucid era||1378/1379 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||1609–1610|
1193 or 812 or 40
— to —
1194 or 813 or 41
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1067.|
- On the death of her husband Constantine X, Eudocia Macrembolitissa becomes regent of the Byzantine Empire.
- The Seljuk Turks take Caesarea in Cappadocia.
- Construction begins on the Tower of London.
- Olav III and Magnus II become joint Kings of Norway.
- The two pretenders to the Swedish throne, Eric and Eric, are both killed during the struggle for power in Sweden. Halsten, son of king Stenkil, who died the year before, becomes the new king of the country.
- The Trencavel family takes over in Carcassonne.
- Wartburg Castle, according to legend, is built in Thuringia.
- Winchester Castle is built in Hampshire, England.
- March 3 – Battle on the Nemiga River: The three sons of Yaroslav (Iziaslav, Vsevolod, and Sviatoslav) defeat Vseslav of Polotsk.
- Minsk and Orsha are first mentioned in the chronicles.
- Shenzong of Song starts to rule.
- Namgyeong is split from Yangju, Goryeo.
- The poet Wang Anshi campaigns against corruption in China.
- January 25 – Emperor Yingzong of China (b. 1032)
- May 22 – Constantine X, Byzantine Emperor (b. 1006)
- July 12 – John Komnenos, Byzantine general (b. ca. 1015)
- September 1 – Baldwin V of Flanders
- November 27 – Sancha of León, Queen of León (b. c. 1018)
- Cai Xiang, Chinese poet, calligrapher, and government official (b. 1012)
- Eric and Eric, pretenders to the Swedish throne (killed in the struggle for power in Sweden)
This can also refer to a discord username tag, an example of this would be EdenS#1067.