This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Cardinal||one hundred seven|
(one hundred seventh)
In other fields
As "one hundred and seven", it is the smallest positive integer requiring six syllables in English (without the "and" it only has five syllables and seventy-seven is a smaller 5-syllable number).
107 is also:
- The atomic number of bohrium.
- The emergency telephone number in Argentina and Cape Town.
- The telephone of the police in Hungary.
- A common designation for the fair use exception in copyright law (from 17 U.S.C. 107)
- The Inauspiscious number, as well as the number of lethal acupuncture points.
- The 107% rule, a Formula One Sporting Regulation in operation from 1996 to 2002 and 2011 onwards
- The number 107 is also associated with the Timbers Army supporters group of the Portland Timbers soccer team, in reference to the stadium seating section where the group originally congregated.
- "Sloane's A109611 : Chen primes". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-27.
- "Sloane's A000043 : Mersenne exponents". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-27.
- "Sloane's A005385 : Safe primes". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-27.