South Cariboo Regional Airport
|South Cariboo Regional Airport
108 Mile Airport
South Cariboo/108 Mile Airport
|Owner||Cariboo Regional District|
|Operator||Nick's Rag and Tube|
|Location||108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia|
|Time zone||PST (UTC−08:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC−07:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||3,129 ft / 954 m|
South Cariboo Regional Airport or 108 Mile Ranch Airport (IATA: ZMH, ICAO: CZML) is a registered aerodrome located 5.3 nautical miles (9.8 km; 6.1 mi) northwest of 108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia, Canada. The airport is the regional aerodrome for the South Cariboo Regional District, handling over 2,000 movements a year. It provides facilities for commercial passenger service, MEDEVAC, flight training and corporate traffic.
Facilities and aircraft
South Cariboo Regional Airport contains one Asphalt paved runway.
- Runway 15/33 measuring 5,293 ft × 75 ft (1,613 m × 23 m)
In 2011, the airport had a total of 963 plane arrivals and departures; 72 of these were medevacs.
The airport is located within walking distance of two resorts and an 18-hole PGA golf course.
Each year, the airport hosts Airport Day. This event was created for locals to enjoy aviation activities and learn more about the aviation industry and, in particular, the airport as a valuable south Cariboo asset.
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- "Information of South Cariboo Regional Airport (108 Mile Ranch Airport)". Airport-Data.com.
- "South Cariboo Regional Airport". South Cariboo Regional Airport. Retrieved 17 January 2013.
- "South Cariboo Regional Airport". Cariboo Regional District.
- South Cariboo Regional Airport at Cariboo Regional District website
- 108 Mile Ranch Airport at 108 Mile Ranch Community Association website
|This article about an airport in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|