10 West Studios
|Limited liability company|
|Industry||Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation|
|Founded||Scottville, Michigan, United States (2008 )|
|Headquarters||Manistee, Michigan, United States, United States|
10 West Stutios is located in Manistee, Michigan population (6,226), at the mouth of the Manistee River on Lake Michigan; the region is often described as, Northwest Michigan, which is on the lower peninsula of Michigan.
Situated on 10 acres (4.0 ha; 0.016 sq mi) of land, 10 West Studios operates five sound stages at the location called The Waterfront Stages, consisting of re-purposed yacht storage buildings, with a covered area totaling 45,000 square feet (4,200 m2). The largest of the five sound stages being 30,000 square feet (2,800 m2), studio ceilings range from 35 feet (11 m) to 55 feet (17 m). The Ironworks, is a location less than a block away, The Ironworks is a rehabilitated iron-works facility composed of two connected structures, measuring 31,800 square feet (3,000 m2) and 30,000 square feet (2,800 m2). Building renovations started in July 2009 and completed by October 2009, at that time, 10 West Studios held an inventory of $5 million in film production equipment.:2
- What If... (2010) - Kevin Sorbo and Kristy Swanson 
- Johnny (2010) - Mel Fair, Jerry Phillips, Musetta Vander and Lee Majors
- Return to the Hiding Place (2014) - John Rhys-Davies, Mimi Sagadin, Craig Robert Young
- Jerusalem Countdown (2011) - David A.R. White, Anna Zielinski, Randy Travis 
- Mickey Matson and the Copperhead Conspiracy (2012) - Lee Arenberg, Derek Brandon, Patrika Darbo
- Silver Bells (2014) - Bruce Boxleitner, Kenton Duty, Bridgett Newton 
- Ratny, Ruth L. (30 March 2009). "10 West Studios ready for business in Manistee". Reel Chicago. Retrieved 5 March 2013.
- "Film studio aims to keep business in state". Business. The Oakland Press. 27 April 2009. p. 2. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "What if...". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 24 May 2013.
- "Return to the Hiding Place (2014)". Rotten Tomatoes. 2014. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
- "Jerusalem Countdown (2011)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- "Mickey Matson And The Copperhead Conspiracy (2012)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
Action & Adventure, Kids & Family, Science Fiction & Fantasy
- "Silver Bells (2013)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 5 August 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Buildings in Manistee County.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Manistee County, National Register of Historic Places in Manistee County.|