From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 10 Years (film))
|Look up decennary, decennium, decade, or decad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
10 Years or Ten Years may refer to:
- Decade, a period of ten years
Film and TV
- 10 Years (2011 film), a 2012 film starring Channing Tatum
- Ten Years (2015 film), a 2015 Hong Kong film
- 10 Years (band), an American alternative metal band
- 10 Years (Armin van Buuren album)
- 10 Years (Banco de Gaia album)
- Ten Years, album by Petra Haden and Woody Jackson
- "Ten Years", song by Jack Clement, 1958
- "Ten Years", song by Buddy Williams, 1960
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 10 years.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.