|Yuval Klein (spokesperson) |
|Products||Bookmaking, betting shops, online gambling|
|Services||Online betting & gaming|
|Revenue||£6 million (2020) |
10bet is an online gambling company founded in 2003.[failed verification] It offers sports betting, casino and live casino. 10bet has over 1 million registered customers and it is licensed by the Gambling Commission.[failed verification][failed verification]
Founded in 2003, 10bet is regulated by Malta Gaming Authority and operated by Ocean Star Limited. The Great Britain business is licensed by Gambling Commission. The Swedish business is licensed by the Swedish Gambling Authority. The company also holds a Remote Bookmaker's Licence in Ireland.
- "10bet: A Complete Overview".
- Heitner, Darren (20 January 2016). "This Bet on Sports Data Was Worth Millions of Dollars". Inc.com.
- Malta Gaming Authority Archived 2022-05-09 at the Wayback Machine Retrieved 18 August 2018
- "Office of Revenue Commissioners, Ireland" (PDF).
- UK Gambling Commission Archived 2021-01-21 at the Wayback Machine gamblingcommission.gov.uk
- Spencer, Samuel (15 December 2018). "Strictly Come Dancing previous winners 2018: All previous winners REVEALED". Express.co.uk.
- "Mobile Mastery: How 10Bet built on its mobile momentum to create a top-class app". SBC News. August 23, 2018.
- "Numbers of clubs sponsored by gambling firms still on the rise". The Irish Times.
- "10bet Brand Identity - Graphis". Graphis.com.
- "Brand Impact Awards 2019: the winners revealed". Creative Bloq.