This article does not cite any sources. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|1104 by topic|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Art and literature|
|1104 in poetry|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1104.|
- April 21 – The new basilica at Vézelay Abbey in France is dedicated.
- May 7 – Battle of Harran: Baldwin II, count of Edessa, is taken prisoner by the Seljuk Turks; Tancred becomes regent.
- September 3 – St. Cuthbert is reburied in Durham Cathedral.
- The Venice Arsenal is founded in Venice.
- Alfonso I of Aragon becomes King of Aragon and Navarre.
- Historian Guibert of Nogent becomes abbot of Notre Dame de Nogent.
- Baldwin I of Jerusalem captures Acre.
- Georgians under King David IV (The Builder) defeat 100,000 Seljuks, with only 1,500 warriors.
- Sultan Kilij Arslan I of Sultanate of Rum starts a war with the Danishmends.
- Tuğtekin, atabeg of Damascus, founds a short-lived principality in Syria (the first example of a series of Seljukid atabeg dynasties).
- The volcano Hekla erupts in Iceland, destroying settlements.
- Peter I of Aragon, King of Aragon and Navarre
- Duqaq, Seljuk ruler of Damascus
- Serlo, Norman Abbot of Gloucester in England
- Hildegarde of Burgundy