||Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1113.
Year 1113 (MCXIII) was a common year starting on Wednesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
- Pierre Abélard opens his school in Paris, France.
- Alaungsithu succeeds Kyanzittha, as king of Burma.
- Suryavarman II's reign begins, in the Khmer Empire.
- Vladimir II Monomakh's reign begins, in Kievan Rus'.
- Bridlington Priory is founded in England.
- The Order of the Knights of the Hospital of Saint John, founded to protect pilgrims to the Holy Land, is formally recognized by the papal bull Pie Postulatio Voluntatis.
- A riot erupts in Kiev.
- The Republic of Florence conquers the neighboring city of Montecascioli, as part of its effort to extend its domination over the contado.
- Queen Urraca of Castile unsuccessfully attempts to seize Burgos from her ex-husband, King Alfonso I of Aragon and Navarre.
- A Thousand Li of Rivers and Mountains, the only extant work by Chinese painter Wang Ximeng, is finished.