From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014)|
|Cardinal||one hundred fourteen|
(one hundred and fourteenth)
|Factorization||2 × 3 × 19|
|Divisors||1, 2, 3, 6, 19, 38, 57, 114|
- 114 is an abundant number, a sphenic number and a Harshad number. It is the sum of the first four hyperfactorials, including H(0). At 114, the Mertens function sets a new low of -6, a record that stands until 197.
- 114 appears in the Padovan sequence, preceded by the terms 49, 65, 86 (it is the sum of the first two of these).
- 114 is a repdigit in base 7 (222).
In other fields
- One hundred [and] fourteen is also
- Cadmium-114m is a radioisotope and nuclear isomer with a halflife of 14.1 years
- The atomic number of flerovium
- G.114 is an ITU recommendation for acceptable delays for voice application in telecommunications
- The police non-emergency number in Denmark
- The fire emergency telephone number in Vietnam
- The medical emergency/ambulance number in Mauritius
- The online and telephone directory number in Israel.
- There are 114 Surahs (Chapters) in the Quran (Holy book of Islam)