From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2009)|
|Cardinal||one hundred and fourteen|
(one hundred and fourteenth)
|Factorization||2 · 3 · 19|
|Divisors||1, 2, 3, 6, 19, 38, 57, 114|
- 114 is an abundant number, a sphenic number and a Harshad number. It is the sum of the first four hyperfactorials, including H(0). At 114, the Mertens function sets a new low of -6, a record that stands until 197.
- 114 appears in the Padovan sequence, preceded by the terms 49, 65, 86 (it is the sum of the first two of these).
- 114 is a repdigit in base 7 (222).
In other fields
- One hundred [and] fourteen is also
- The Quran, the holy book of Islam contains 114 chapters, or Suras.
- Gospel of Thomas, Codex II is composed of 114 sayings attributed to Jesus.
- Children of Gebelawi, the most prominent novel of the Nobel laureate Naguib Mahfouz is 114 chapters.
- Cadmium-114m is a radioisotope and nuclear isomer with a halflife of 14.1 years
- The atomic number of flerovium
- G.114 is an ITU recommendation for acceptable delays for voice application in telecommunications
- The police non-emergency number in Denmark
- The fire emergency telephone number in Vietnam
- The medical emergency/ambulance number in Mauritius
- The exit number on the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey that leads to the Bell Labs Crawford Hill location where the cosmic microwave background radiation was discovered using the Holmdel Horn Antenna.
- 114 (year)
- List of highways numbered 114
- CRM 114 (device)
- CRM114 (program)
- Model 114, the standard school chair