From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up 12 or twelve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Twelve or 12 may refer to:
- 12: The Elements of Great Managing, a 2006 bestselling business book by Rodd Wagner and James K. Harter
- Twelve (novel), 2002 novel by Nick McDonell
- Twelve, a 2007 novel by Lauren Myracle, part of The Winnie Years
- Twelve (publisher), an imprint of Grand Central Publishing
- Twelve, a 2009 novel by Jasper Kent
Film and TV
- Twelve (film), 2010 film based on the 2002 novel
- 12 (2007 film), 2007 film by Russian director and actor Nikita Mikhalkov
- 12 (2003 film), 2003 film by American filmmaker Lawrence Bridges
- Twelve (Street Fighter), a video game character from the Street Fighter series
- 12, a certificate of the British Board of Film Classification.
- Twelve (Patti Smith album), 2007
- Twelve (Cobalt 60 album)
- 12 (Herbert Grönemeyer album), 2007
- 12 (Keller Williams album), 2007
- 12 (The Notwist album), 1995
- 12 (Fiskales Ad-Hok album)
- 12!, Sonny Stitt album, 1972
- 12 (BMT rapid transit service), the Brooklyn-Manhattan Transit Corporation's designation for trains that used the BMT Lexington Avenue Line
- 12th man (football) fans of American football.
- The Twelve (disambiguation)
- XII (disambiguation)
- Quorum of the Twelve, a priesthood body established by Joseph Smith, Jr. as part of the Latter Day Saint movement
- One-two (disambiguation)
- Onetwo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.