(Redirected from 1234 (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
1234 is a year.
1234 may also refer to:
- 1234 (Ronnie Wood album) (1981)
- 1234 (Propaganda album) (1990)
- 1-2-3-4 (Ray Drummond album), 1997
- 1,2,3,4, a 2002 album by The Jeevas
- "1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New)", a 1995 song by Coolio
- "1-2-3-4" (sometimes known as "1. David Jay (sic) 2. Peter Murphy 3. Kevin Haskins 4. Daniel Ash") is the B side of The Passion of Lovers by Goth Punk pioneers Bauhaus (band) which in keeping with the majority of their B sides and extra tracks is deliberately meant to sound light-hearted, fun, and experimental in contrast with their more serious work. The concept behind "1-2-3-4" is that the four members David J, Peter Murphy, Kevin Haskins, and Daniel Ash each get to do "their own thing" in their segment of the track, with Daniel Ash's track vocal being entirely backward masked.
- "1234" (Feist song), a 2007 song by Feist from The Reminder
- "1, 2, 3, 4" (Plain White T's song), a 2009 song by Plain White T's
- "1234", a song by Golden Boy with Miss Kittin from Or
- Fantastic Four: 1234, a Fantastic Four comic by Grant Morrison and Jae Lee
- 4, 3, 2, 1 (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.