Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010)
|Cardinal||one hundred twenty-three|
(one hundred twenty-third)
|Factorization||3 × 41|
|Divisors||1, 3, 41, 123|
- 123 is a Lucas number. It is the eleventh member of the Mian-Chowla sequence.
- Along with 6, 123 is one of only two positive integers that is simultaneously two more than a perfect square and two less than a perfect cube (123 = 112 + 2 = 53 - 2).
- The emergency telephone number in Colombia
- The telephone number of the speaking clock for the correct time in the United Kingdom
- The electricity (PLN) emergency telephone number in Indonesia
- The medical emergency telephone number in Egypt
- The Notation for national and international telephone numbers Recommendation ITU-T Recommendation E.123 defines a standard way to write telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and web addresses
In other fields
123 is also:
- 123 (film), a 2002 Indian film
- 123 (interbank network), shared cash network in Egypt
- 123 (New Jersey bus)
- "1-2-3", 1965 song written and recorded by Len Barry
- The atomic number of the yet-to-be-discovered element unbitrium
- 1-2-3 (disambiguation)
- 123rd (disambiguation)
- AD 123
- 123 BC
- List of highways numbered 123
- Section 123 Agreement of the U.S. Atomic Energy Act of 1954
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 123
- Japan Airlines Flight 123, world's deadliest single-aircraft accident in history
- Raz, Dwa, Trzy, Polish music band
- Raz, dwa, trzy (newspaper), Polish sports weekly
- Sonnet 123 by William Shakespeare
- The Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet program
- Friedman, Erich (30 April 2005). "What's Special About This Number?". Stetson University. Archived from the original on 10 February 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-08.
- "Mian-Chowla Sequence". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. 2016-04-19. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- Conrad, Keith. "Examples of Mordell's Equation" (PDF). University of Connecticut, Mathematics Department. Retrieved 2017-06-24.
- Numbers 33:39