Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 1240s BC is a decade which lasted from 1249 BC to 1240 BC.
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
Events and trends
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (March 2017)
- c. 1240 BC—The Philistines expand their influence into Cyprus and Canaan.
- c. 1240 BC—The wimble and lathe are invented.
- "WORLD HISTORY 1500 - 1200 B.C." History Central. Historycentral. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- "Exploring Philistine Origins on the Island of Cyprus, Vassos Karageorghis, BAR 10:02, Mar-Apr 1984". Archived from the original on 2017-04-21. Retrieved 2018-12-31.
- Ruoff, Henry Woldmar (1917). The standard dictionary of facts. pp. 55–56. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- Haydn, Joseph (1877). Haydn's Dictionary of Dates: Relating to All Ages and Nations. Harper & Brothers. p. 284. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
- Little, Charles Eugene (1900). Cyclopedia of Classified Dates with an Exhaustive Index. Gale Research Company. p. 1142. Retrieved 20 April 2017.
|This BC year article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|