From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 1270 - Rebuilding of church of San Francesco de' Ferri in Pisa, Italy completed.
- 1272: April 13 - Rebuilding of Narbonne Cathedral, in France, in Gothique Méridional style begins.
- 1272 - Construction of Leaning Tower of Pisa resumes, after almost a century, under Giovanni di Simone, continuing through the decade.
- 1274 - Rebuilding of Coutances Cathedral, in France, in its current aspect is completed (begun in 1210).
- 1275 - Rebuilding of Reims Cathedral, in France, is completed (begun in 1211).
- 1277/8 - Construction of Arezzo Cathedral begins.
- 1279 - White Dagoba (白塔), Dadu, currently located in the Miaoying Temple (妙应寺) of Beijing, China is completed (begun in 1271).
- Construction of Vienna Cathedral begins.
San Francesco de' Ferri, Pisa (1270)
Palazzo Mozzi, Florence (1273)
Coutances Cathedral (1274)
White Dagoba of Miaoying Temple (1279)
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)
||This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (September 2012)
- ^ Frankl, Paul; Crossley, Paul (2000). Gothic Architecture. New Haven: Yale University Press. p. 169. ISBN 0300087993.
- ^ Michelin France Watford, UK: Michelin. 240. ISBN 978-1-906261-16-0.