From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may contain excessive, poor, or irrelevant examples.|
|Cardinal||one hundred twenty-nine|
(one hundred and twenty-ninth)
|Factorization||3 × 43|
|Divisors||1, 3, 43, 129|
129 is the sum of the first ten prime numbers. It is the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of three squares in four different ways: , , , and .
129 is a repdigit in base 6 (333).
129 is a happy number.
In the military
- Raytheon AGM-129 ACM (Advanced Cruise Missile) is a low observable, sub-sonic, jet-powered, air-launched cruise missile used by the United States Air Force
- Soviet submarine K-129 (1960) was a Soviet Pacific Fleet nuclear submarine that sank in 1968
- USNS Mission San Miguel (T-AO-129) was a United States Navy Mission Buenaventura-class fleet oilers during World War II
- USS Donald W. Wolf (APD-129) was a Crosley class high speed transport of the United States Navy
- USS Edsall (DE-129) was the lead ship of her class of destroyer escort in the United States Navy
- USS Marvin H. McIntyre (APA-129) was a United States Navy Haskell-class attack transport during World War II
- USS Phobos (AK-129) was a United States Navy Crater-class cargo ship during World War II
- USS Vital (AM-129) was a United States Navy Auk class minesweeper for removing mines from minefields laid in the water
- LZ 129 Hindenburg was a German zeppelin which went up in flames while landing on May 6, 1937
- London Buses route 129 is a Transport for London contracted bus route in London
- STS-129 was a Space Shuttle mission to the International Space Station, flown in November 2009 by the shuttle Atlantis.
In other fields
129 is also:
- The year AD129 or 129 BC
- 129 AH is a year in the Islamic calendar that corresponds to 746–747 CE
- 129 Antigone is a main belt asteroid
- The atomic number of Unbiennium, an element yet to be discovered
- A film format: 129 film
- Sonnet 129 by William Shakespeare