12:51 (The Strokes song)
|Single by The Strokes|
|from the album Room on Fire|
|B-side||"The Way It Is" (Home Recording)|
|Released||November 4, 2003|
|The Strokes singles chronology|
"12:51" is a song by the American indie rock band The Strokes, written by Julian Casablancas. The song was released as the first single from their second album Room on Fire, and was released in the U.S. on November 4, 2003. It was originally known as "Supernova" before being retitled for its official release. The song is marked by the distinctive tone of Nick Valensi's lead guitar, which is reminiscent of a synthesized keyboard.
|2.||"The Way It Is (Home Recording)"||1:16|
|Year||Peak chart positions|
- "The Strokes Billboard Chart History: Singles". Allmusic. Retrieved 2008-03-14.
- "Irish Positions". irish-charts.com. Retrieved 2009-07-31.
- "The Strokes Netherlands singles chart history". DutchCharts.nl. Retrieved 2008-03-14.
- "The Strokes Sweden singles chart history". SwedishCharts.com. Retrieved 2008-03-14.
- "UK charts". Everyhit.com. Archived from the original on 13 March 2008. Retrieved 2008-03-14.
- on YouTube
|This 2000s rock single–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|