1310 in Ireland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|See also:||Other events of 1310
List of years in Ireland
- Áed Bréifnech Ó Conchobair killed by Seónac Mac Uidilín, officer of his mercenaries, at the instigation of Sir William Laith de Burgh.
- Fedlimid mac Áed mac Eógan Ó Conchobhair installed as King of Connacht by Máelruanaid Mac Diarmata (Mac Dermott) at Carnfree with full ancient ceremony
- Ó Ragallaig and Mac Mathgamna campaign in Airgialla
- January - June Trial of Knights Templar in Dublin
- February 9 Parliament at Kilkenny. Law passed against reception of Irishmen as members of Anglo-Irish religious houses
- after March 24 Parliament at Kildare
- Earl of Ulster builds castle at Sligo
- "The Annals of Ireland by Friar John Clyn", edited and translated with an Introduction, by Bernadette Williams, Four Courts Press, 2007. ISBN 978-1-84682-034-2, pp. 240–244.
- "A New History of Ireland VIII: A Chronology of Irish History to 1976", edited by T. W. Moody, F.X. Martin and F.J. Byrne. Oxford, 1982. ISBN 0-19-821744-7.