From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
- June 24 1312 BC (or April 13 1308 BC) – Mursili II launches a campaign against the Kingdom of Azzi-Hayasa.
- 1319 BC (or 1306 BC)—Horemheb assumes the throne of Ancient Egypt.
- 1317 BC—Enlil-nirari succeeds his father as king of Assyria.
- The Bhagavad Gita is written, according to Hindu traditions.
- "18th Dynasty (The New Kingdom of the Pharaonic Era) page 2 ... Your Egypt". Your Egypt. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
- "Assyrian Kings". Assyria National Assembly. Retrieved 28 June 2010.
|This BC year article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|