From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may contain excessive, poor, irrelevant, or self-sourcing examples. (September 2010)|
|Cardinal||one hundred thirty-two|
(one hundred and thirty-second)
|Factorization||22× 3 × 11|
|Divisors||1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 11, 12, 22, 33, 44, 66, 132|
If you take the sum of all 2-digit numbers you can make from 132, you get 132: . 132 is the smallest number with this property, which is shared by 264, 396 and 35964 (see digit-reassembly number).
In the military
- 132 Battery (The Bengal Rocket Troop) Royal Artillery of the Royal Artillery
- AIM-132 Advanced Short Range Air-to-Air Missile is a British infrared homing ("heat seeking") air-to-air missile in service in the Royal Air Force
- USS Propus (AK-132) was a United States Navy Crater-class cargo ship during World War II
- USNS Mission Santa Clara (T-AO-132) was a Mission Buenaventura-class fleet oilers during World War II
- USS Aaron Ward (DD-132) was a United States Navy Wickes-class destroyer
- USS Balduck (APD-132) was a United States Navy Crosley-class high-speed transport ship
- USS Barnwell (APA-132) was a United States Navy Haskell-class attack transport during World War II
- USS General J. R. Brooke (AP-132) was a United States Navy transport ship during World War II
- USS Macon (CA-132) was a United States Navy Baltimore-class cruiser during World War II
- USS Robert E. Peary (DE-132) was a United States Navy Edsall-class destroyer escort during World War II
- USS S-27 (SS-132) was a United States Navy S-class submarine
- Strike Fighter Squadron VFA-132 was a United States Navy Strike Fighter Squadron once based at Naval Air Station Cecil Field, Florida
- The diesel locomotive DR Class 132 was introduced in 1973
- London Buses route 132 is a Transport for London contracted bus route in London
- The Fiat 132/Argenta was a large family car
- The SEAT 132 was a four-door rear wheel drive notchback car produced between 1973 and 1982
- The BMW 132 was a nine-cylinder radial aircraft engine introduced in 1933
- STS-132 was a Space Shuttle Atlantis mission to the International Space Station that occurred in May 2010.
- The 132 Bus Line, the most used line in Buenos Aires, Argentina
In other fields
132 is also:
- The year AD 132 or 132 BC
- 132 AH is a year in the Islamic calendar that corresponds to 749 – 750 CE
- OGLE-TR-132 is a magnitude 15.72 star in the star fields of the constellation Carina
- 132 Aethra is a M-type main belt asteroid
- Sonnet 132 by William Shakespeare
- 132 is the fire emergency telephone number in Chile
- 132 Street is a thoroughfare in Harlem, New York City
- The number of columns of a Line printer printing in landscape mode on 14-inch paper.
- Refers to the Yo Soy 132 movement to vote in 2012 Mexican elections against PRI candidate Enrique Peña Nieto.
- If counting in binary with your hands, this number comes out to be a double middle finger.
- List of highways numbered 132
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 132
- House at 132 Baltic Circle
- "Sloane's A000108 : Catalan numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-27.
- Wells, D. The Penguin Dictionary of Curious and Interesting Numbers London: Penguin Group. (1987): 138
- "Sloane's A241754 : Numbers n equal to the sum of all numbers created from permutations of d digits sampled from n", The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation.