132nd Infantry Division (Wehrmacht)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 132nd Infantry Division (Germany))
German 132nd Infantry Division
|Colors||Red and Yellow|
|Engagements||World War II|
In May 1941 the units of this division participated in the suppression of the Đurđevdan uprising.
- Generalleutnant Rudolf Sintzenich, 5 October 1940 – 11 January 1942
- General der Artillerie Fritz Lindemann, 11 January 1942 – 12 August 1943
- Generalleutnant Herbert Wagner, 12 August 1943 – 8 January 1945
- Generalmajor Rudolf Demme, 8 January – 8 May 1945
- "132. Infanterie-Division". Lexikon der Wehrmacht. Retrieved 25 December 2010.
|This German World War II article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a specific German military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|