1339 in Ireland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|See also:||Other events of 1339 |
List of years in Ireland
Events from the year 1339 in Ireland.
- October 29 – Ruaidhri O Ceallaigh is killed lby Cathal mac Aodh mac Eoghain O Conchobhair
- Toirdhealbach O Conchobhair marries the widow of Edmund de Burgh
- Edmond Albanach de Burgh is expelled from the western islands of Connacht to Ulster
- The Mint briefly reopens at Dublin (see 1302)
- Hostilities occur between the Anglo-Irish and Irish in Kildare, Meath and Kerry
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2015)
- "The Annals of Ireland by Friar John Clyn", edited and translated with an Introduction, by Bernadette Williams, Four Courts Press, 2007. ISBN 978-1-84682-034-2, pp. 240–244.
- "A New History of Ireland VIII: A Chronology of Irish History to 1976", edited by T. W. Moody, F.X. Martin and F.J. Byrne. Oxford, 1982. ISBN 0-19-821744-7.
|This Ireland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|