From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references (sources). (December 2009)|
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
|Centuries:||15th century BC – 14th century BC – 13th century BC|
|Decades:||1390s BC 1380s BC 1370s BC – 1360s BC – 1350s BC 1340s BC 1330s BC|
|Years:||1369 BC 1368 BC 1367 BC 1366 BC 1365 BC 1364 BC 1363 BC 1362 BC 1361 BC 1360 BC|
Events and trends
- 1368 BC—Death of Erichthonius, mythical King of Dardania.
- 1366 BC—Birth of Princess Tadukhipa to Tusratta, King of Mitanni and his Queen Juni. She will be later married to Amenhotep III and after his death to his son and heir Amenhotep IV Akhenaton. She is variously identified with Akhenaton's Queens Nefertiti and Kiya.
- 1365 BC—Ashur-uballit I rises to the throne on Assyria.
- c. 1365 BC—The Citadel of Tiryns, Greece, is built.
- 1362 BC—Birth of the later Pharaoh Amenhotep IV Akhenaton to Amenhotep III and his Queen Tiy.