13th Saskatchewan Legislature
The 13th Legislative Assembly of Saskatchewan was elected in the Saskatchewan general election held in June 1956. The assembly sat from February 14, 1957, to May 4, 1960. The Co-operative Commonwealth Federation (CCF) led by Tommy Douglas formed the government. The Liberal Party led by Alexander Hamilton McDonald formed the official opposition.
Members of the Assembly
The following members were elected to the assembly in 1956:
| Government Majority
By-elections were held to replace members for various reasons:
|Electoral district||Member elected||Party||Election date||Reason|
|Kinistino||Arthur Thibault||Co-operative Commonwealth||June 3, 1959||H Begrand died March 8, 1959|
- "Saskatchewan Sessions of the Legislative Assembly and Their Duration" (PDF). Saskatchewan Archive Board. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
- "Saskatchewan Premiers" (PDF). Saskatchewan Archives Board. Retrieved 2012-03-07.
- "Saskatchewan Leaders of the Official Opposition in the Legislative Assembly" (PDF). Saskatchewan Archives Board. Retrieved 2012-03-07.
- "Saskatchewan Speakers of the Legislative Assembly" (PDF). Saskatchewan Archive Board. Retrieved 2012-03-07.
- "Membership of the Legislatures" (PDF). Saskatchewan Archive Board. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-12-27. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
- "Henri Begrand" (in French). Musée Virtuel Francophone de la Saskatchewan. Retrieved 2012-06-23.