14th Congress of the All-Union Communist Party (Bolsheviks)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The agenda of the congress included:
- the political report of the Central Committee, delivered by Josef Stalin;
- the organizational report of the Central Committee, read by Vyacheslav Molotov;
- the report of the Auditing Commission, given by Dmitry Kursky;
- the report of the Central Control Commission, presented by Valerian Kuybyshev;
- the report of the RCP(B) delegation in the Executive Committee of the Comintern, read by Grigory Zinoviev
In another session the congress heard Georgy Chicherin’s report on the international situation and Soviet foreign policy.
- Fourteenth Congress of the CPSU (Bolshevik) in The Great Soviet Encyclopedia, 3rd Edition (1970-1979).
- The 14th congress, “industrial congress”, of the all-Union Communist party of Bolsheviks opened; Boris Yeltsin Presidential Librairy
- The Fourteenth Congress of the C.P.S.U.(B.); speech by J. V. Stalin; Works, Vol. 7, 1925 Foreign Languages Publishing House, Moscow, 1954
|This Soviet Union–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian history-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|