14th Manitoba Legislature
The Roblin government was forced to resign in 1915 after a royal commission initiated by the Lieutenant Governor found evidence of corruption in the awarding of contracts for the construction of new legislative buildings. The house was dissolved and a new election was held in August 1915.
There were two sessions of the 14th Legislature:
|1st||September 15, 1914||September 18, 1914|
|2nd||February 10, 1915||April 1, 1915|
Members of the Assembly
The following members were elected to the assembly in 1914:
- Election held August 1, 1914
- "Members of the Fourteenth Legislative Assembly of Manitoba (1914-1915)". Memorable Manitobans. Manitoba Historical Society. Retrieved 2012-12-02.
- "Leaders of the Opposition - Manitoba". Library of Parliament. Retrieved 2012-12-01.
- "Legislature Scandal". TimeLinks. Manitoba Historical Society. Retrieved 2012-11-29.
- "Past lieutenant governors". Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba. Archived from the original on 2014-01-05. Retrieved 2014-07-21.
- "Historical Summaries" (PDF). Elections Manitoba. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- "MLA Biographies - Deceased". Legislative Assembly of Manitoba. Archived from the original on 2014-03-30.