14th Michigan Volunteer Infantry Regiment
|14th Regiment Michigan Volunteer Infantry|
Michigan state flag
|Active||February 13, 1862, to September 8, 1863|
|Engagements||American Civil War|
The regiment was converted to mounted infantry on September 8, 1863.
Total strength and casualties
The regiment suffered 1 officer and 58 enlisted men who were killed in action or mortally wounded and 3 officers and 184 enlisted men who died of disease, for a total of 246 fatalities.
- Colonel Henry Rutgeras Mizner
- 14th Michigan Volunteer Mounted Infantry Regiment
- List of Michigan Civil War Units
- Michigan in the American Civil War
- http://www.civilwararchive.com/Unreghst/unmiinf2.htm#14th The Civil War Archive website after Dyer, Frederick Henry. A Compendium of the War of the Rebellion. 3 vols. New York: Thomas Yoseloff, 1959.
|This article about a specific military unit of the American Civil War is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|