Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cardinal||one hundred fifty|
(one hundred fiftieth)
|Factorization||2 × 3 × 52|
|Divisors||1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 25, 30, 50, 75, 150|
- 150 is the sum of eight consecutive primes (7 + 11 + 13 + 17 + 19 + 23 + 29 + 31). Given 150, the Mertens function returns 0.
- 150 is conjectured to be the only minimal difference greater than 1 of any increasing arithmetic progression of n primes (in this case, n = 7) that is not a primorial (a product of the first m primes).
- The sum of Euler's totient function φ(x) over the first twenty-two integers is 150.
- 150 is a Harshad number and an abundant number.
In the Bible
- The last numbered Psalm in the Bible, Psalm 150, considered the one most often set to music.
- The number of sons of Ulam, who were combat archers, in the Census of the men of Israel upon return from exile (I Chronicles 8:40)
- In the Book of Genesis, the number of days the waters from the Great Flood persisted on the Earth before subsiding.
- In Round 20 of the 2011 AFL season, Geelong inflicted the worst ever defeat on the Gold Coast Suns by 150 points.
In other fields
150 is also:
- The number of degrees in the quincunx astrological aspect explored by Johannes Kepler.
- The approximate value for Dunbar's number, a theoretical value with implications in sociology and anthropology
- The total number of Power Stars in Super Mario 64 DS for the Nintendo DS.
The total number of dragon eggs in Spyro: Year of the Dragon.
- List of highways numbered 150
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 150
- United States Supreme Court cases, Volume 150
- "Sloane's A028442 : Numbers n such that Mertens' function is zero". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-28.
- "Sloane's A123556: Minimal difference of any increasing arithmetic progression of n primes". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2021-06-30.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 150 (number).|