1510 in science
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- October 6 – John Caius, English physician and benefactor (died 1573).
- Giovanni Filippo Ingrassia, Sicilian anatomist (died 1580).
- Bernard Palissy, French ceramicist and hydraulic engineer (died c. 1589).
- approx. date
- "NIH Scientists Explore 1510 Influenza Pandemic and Lessons Learned". National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. 2010-11-12. Archived from the original on 27 March 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-07.
- Clock and Watch History historyofwatch.com