1520s in architecture
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|1510s . 1520s in architecture . 1530s|
- c. 1520
- 1522 – Vilnius City wall completed, including the Gate of Dawn.
- 1523 – Completion of Saint-Jacques Tower, Paris.
- 1527 – Kabuli Bagh Mosque in Panipat, Mughal Empire built.
- Jacopo Sansovino is appointed chief architect and superintendent of properties (Protomaestro or Proto) to the Procurators of San Marco in Venice.
- c.1520 - Girolamo Cassar, Maltese architect and engineer (d. c. 1589-92)
- 1521: April 5 - Francesco Laparelli, Italian architect and engineer (d. 1570)
- 1527 - Hans Vredeman de Vries, Dutch architect and engineer (d. c. 1607)