155th Infantry Division (Wehrmacht)
|155th Infantry Division|
|Active||February – May 1945|
The 155th Infantry Division was raised some time before February 1945, when it was known to have been sent into Italy to reinforce the German and Italian armies, who were resisting the Allied advance during the Italian campaign.
- Generalmajor Georg Zwade (February 1945 - 8 May 1945)
- Major Quellhorst (11 February 1945 – 1945)
- Major Bernhard Diederichsen (20 March 1945 - 1 April 1945)
- Major Eberhard Völkel (1 April 1945 – 1945)
- Tessin, Georg (1973). Die Landstreitkräfte 131—200. Verbände und Truppen der deutschen Wehrmacht und Waffen SS im Zweiten Weltkrieg 1939—1945. 7. Frankfurt/Main: E.S. Mittler. p. 93.