From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Millennium:||2nd millennium BC|
Events and trends
- 1570 BC—The Second Intermediate Period of Egypt ends and the New Kingdom begins in Ancient Egypt.
- 1572 BC—The death of Moses, according to Thrasyllus of Mendes, an Egyptian mathematician and astronomer who lived in the reign of Tiberius
- Kamose, last Pharaoh of the 17th Dynasty of Egypt (1573–1570 BC).
- Ahmose I, Pharaoh and founder of the 18th Dynasty of Egypt (1570–1546 BC).
- 1573 BC—Death of Eber, son of Salah (b. 2037 BC) according to the Hebrew Calendar
|This BC year article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|